+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In what situaction,during Step 2,embassy ask for sponor's copy of passport?

LnVcanada

Sep 26, 2012
:'(,5 months has passed since BJ embassy asked for my passport, when they asked for my passport,they also ask for my husband's canadian residency(copy of his passport and other documents),till now,we got nothing from embassy, have no idea of what's going on my appliction.And I have not seen my husband for a whole year,these ton of waiting days really drive me crazy~Anybody know about or have this experienc that "during Step 2,embassy ask for sponor's copy of passport? "
3Q~~~

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
LnVcanada said:
:'(,5 months has passed since BJ embassy asked for my passport, when they asked for my passport,they also ask for my husband's canadian residency(copy of his passport and other documents),till now,we got nothing from embassy, have no idea of what's going on my appliction.And I have not seen my husband for a whole year,these ton of waiting days really drive me crazy~Anybody know about or have this experienc that "during Step 2,embassy ask for sponor's copy of passport? "
3Q~~~
It depends on Embassy to Embassy as well as Visa Officer to Visa Officer...Some request the passport at the beginning of the stage 2 processing and some at the end of the processing....No one knows exactly and its up to them to hold the passport as long as they want I guess....Good luck

LnVcanada

Sep 26, 2012
tahsinmohammad said:
It depends on Embassy to Embassy as well as Visa Officer to Visa Officer...Some request the passport at the beginning of the stage 2 processing and some at the end of the processing....No one knows exactly and its up to them to hold the passport as long as they want I guess....Good luck
3Q for your reply,as far as I know,in Beijing Embassy,there r quite a few applicant like me, most of people asked for passport, apart from those who unluckily suffer from background checking, get back their passport less than 2 months,less exceed 5 months :'(
good luck to U~

Jerry1122

Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2012