+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in need of help

nsuforlouise

Mar 19, 2018
Hello Sir,
I send this e-mail with tears in my eyes. My names are Nsufor Louise Sonde. I hold a Cameroonian nationality. Precisely from the English speaking region of the country. There has been a great crises ( the anglophone crises) in my country since November 2016 which has let to the death of hundreds of anglophones.
During the protest on October 1st 2017, my 2 brothers where shot to death and our home burnt to ashes by the wicked military forces of Cameroon. Afterwards, the rest of my family managed to move to Nigeria to join the refugee camp.
My condition in Cameroon now is unbearable. I have no home to live in, no food to eat and no job to do to earn some money to sustain my life. They keep killing innocent people on a daily basis for no just course. My life is astake.
I am a high school graduate. I started university just when the crises began so am also out of school. My life will soon be over if no one helps me.
I am down on my knees pleading and begging for help. Please let someone somewhere safe my life.
Special thanks to the one who has taken his/her time to read this. Please help me in anyway you can.
Here's my phone number: +237678985196

Thanks