+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important question related P1, please help!

Sweety06

Mar 24, 2024
Hi members,
I have received my P1 just today, I have question about the original entry date in Canada, so I came to Canada very first time in Jan,2011 and I left the Canada on February,2014. After that I came back again on Jan,2023 so which date I should put in the reply of IRCC Portal 1 email? There is one more date called last time you entered in Canada so I am confused. Please help!

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi members,
I have received my P1 just today, I have question about the original entry date in Canada, so I came to Canada very first time in Jan,2011 and I left the Canada on February,2014. After that I came back again on Jan,2023 so which date I should put in the reply of IRCC Portal 1 email? There is one more date called last time you entered in Canada so I am confused. Please help!
For "Original Entry Date" - I put the first time I traveled to Canada which was back in 2019
The last time one - I put the last time which was the recent one back in 2023

Sweety06

Mar 24, 2024
For "Original Entry Date" - I put the first time I traveled to Canada which was back in 2019
The last time one - I put the last time which was the recent one back in 2023
Okay so from 2019 to 2023 you were in Canada? I am asking because I wasn’t here for the years I have mentioned so!

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Okay so from 2019 to 2023 you were in Canada? I am asking because I wasn’t here for the years I have mentioned so!
No, not what I meant

Original entry - 2019 then stayed for 2 weeks and left

all in all, the original entry means the first time you ever entered Canada

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Thank you so much for the link and your reply. Also quick question, I have representative who has forwarded me the P1 email so in order to reply to IRCC which email I need to reply? I can see one email on the email FROM: IRCC PR Portal so do I need to reply on that?
Sorry, I won't be able to help with this as I didn't use a representative. If I have to assume, though. I would just reply to the email that it was used to sent to me so the one that was forwarded to you by your representative seems to be the one.

Sweety06

Mar 24, 2024
Sorry, I won't be able to help with this as I didn't use a representative. If I have to assume, though. I would just reply to the email that it was used to sent to me so the one that was forwarded to you by your representative seems to be the one.
Okay, no worries! But thank you though for replying msgs.