+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Importance of Major Subject in ECA

finmgr

Feb 6, 2017
Dear Buddies, I am Commerce Graduate from India and got my ECA from WES. They have shown BCom equivalent to Bachelor degree of 4 years with specialization in Business Administration.

I am working as Finance Manager and entire work experience of 15 years in this category. Will specialization in business administration as per ECA & Experience in Finance have issue on my express entry process?

Can I request WES to change major/specialization in ECA?

Request earliest response.

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
finmgr said:
Dear Buddies, I am Commerce Graduate from India and got my ECA from WES. They have shown BCom equivalent to Bachelor degree of 4 years with specialization in Business Administration.

I am working as Finance Manager and entire work experience of 15 years in this category. Will specialization in business administration as per ECA & Experience in Finance have issue on my express entry process?

Can I request WES to change major/specialization in ECA?

Request earliest response.
They wont change your Major. I was in the exact same page as you: major in commerce and got BA as Major in ECA. Its fine as long as the requirement for your NOC code mention BA

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyuuan said:
They wont change your Major. I was in the exact same page as you: major in commerce and got BA as Major in ECA. Its fine as long as the requirement for your NOC code mention BA
Bachelors of commerce degree is 3 years in India. How WES mentions it to be 4 years?