+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration to quebec for a japanese

animefan100

Jan 17, 2010
hello, i would like to have some advices on the possibilities for my girlfriend to immigrate to quebec. she's can speak english but not french, she is willing to learn and go to language school. we don,t have any specific planification for our future work but our relation is really serious.

What could be the best way to become a permanent resident. what visa is the best choice and the faster one..... she will be 30 next years... what can we do to be together and how long will it takes approximatively.

i live at my parents house and i'm still at university for 1 years so she could live at my place.

i heard that the best and faster visa is the working holiday for 1 years visa..... could it be a good choice.

i need a little help because i am really lost with all those choices.

sheena21

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
animefan100 said:
hello, i would like to have some advices on the possibilities for my girlfriend to immigrate to quebec. she's can speak english but not french, she is willing to learn and go to language school. we don,t have any specific planification for our future work but our relation is really serious.

What could be the best way to become a permanent resident. what visa is the best choice and the faster one..... she will be 30 next years... what can we do to be together and how long will it takes approximatively.

i live at my parents house and i'm still at university for 1 years so she could live at my place.

i heard that the best and faster visa is the working holiday for 1 years visa..... could it be a good choice.

i need a little help because i am really lost with all those choices.
Hi animefan100,
Your girlfriend may want to take first the evaluation online of her chances of being selected by Quebec.
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

You may also visit their website to learn more about Quebec:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

All the Best!! ;)