+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada

Feb 25, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
My name is Niaz Muhammad "Mohammadi" and I am a resident of Afghanistan. I know that my words are not related to you. But I am helpless. And because of helplessness, I am sending this email to you. Anyone reading this email. I hope you will share it with the higher immigration authorities. I worked with the American forces in Afghanistan for five years and then I worked with the Republic of Afghanistan in the field of education as a director of a girls' school. And I was a member of Paktika Youth United Council and Argon Youth Cultural Society. After the collapse of the Afghan republic, I sought refuge in Pakistan. But I did not have the documents, so the government of Pakistan sent me back to Afghanistan. Currently, I am living in very difficult conditions in Afghanistan. I don't have a job or job and the Taliban arrest me all the time, interrogate me, force me, harass me, torture me very hard. I have the documents of all my works and I am sending them to you in this e-mail. You issue humanitarian visas. If you accept me in these humanitarian visas, it will be your great help to me and to a human being. Thank you very much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My name is Niaz Muhammad "Mohammadi" and I am a resident of Afghanistan. I know that my words are not related to you. But I am helpless. And because of helplessness, I am sending this email to you. Anyone reading this email. I hope you will share it with the higher immigration authorities. I worked with the American forces in Afghanistan for five years and then I worked with the Republic of Afghanistan in the field of education as a director of a girls' school. And I was a member of Paktika Youth United Council and Argon Youth Cultural Society. After the collapse of the Afghan republic, I sought refuge in Pakistan. But I did not have the documents, so the government of Pakistan sent me back to Afghanistan. Currently, I am living in very difficult conditions in Afghanistan. I don't have a job or job and the Taliban arrest me all the time, interrogate me, force me, harass me, torture me very hard. I have the documents of all my works and I am sending them to you in this e-mail. You issue humanitarian visas. If you accept me in these humanitarian visas, it will be your great help to me and to a human being. Thank you very much
I'm sorry for your situation.

This is not a government website and there are no Canadian government offcials here.

The government website is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/special-measures.html