+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada

Ms.Razzaq

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I want to know if I am eligible for Canadian immigration and if I am then in which category and how can I apply?

My details are as under
Female, 42, single, 3 children under 13 years of age. Education Bcom, 15 years of work experience in administration, no relatives in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I want to know if I am eligible for Canadian immigration and if I am then in which category and how can I apply?

My details are as under
Female, 42, single, 3 children under 13 years of age. Education Bcom, 15 years of work experience in administration, no relatives in Canada.
What are your IELTs/language scores? You will need an ECA for your degree too. If you have 67 points you are eligible to apply. That is the first step. This doesn’t mean you will be invited. Your CRS score will not be high enough for Express Entry so will need to explore nominations programs. This depends on your NOC and CRS score.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

My details are as under
Start by researching the Express Entry program. This is a points-based program where those with the most points are selected for PR. You want to have 470+ points to have a good chance of being selected. The barriers you face to achieving this will be your age (you will lose significant points due to your age) and your level of education. Calculated your estimated points to see where you land. If Express Entry is not possible, then you will need to look into the PNP programs to see if any of those will work. Note that if the father of your children is still alive, you will need his permission to relocate your children to Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: BadGamer6