+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moure

Oct 17, 2008
Last Monday i've went to a conference form Immigration to Canda in Reynosa Tamaulipas Mexico, the expositor is employee from a CIC BUREAU and he say that he is from Toronto, Canada, and he offer to all the people who asist to the conference that he can request our permanent residence under the REFUGE option, he dont tell to us what we will to say to the IO at the time we arrive to the airport for sure we will lie to them... he say that he guarranteed our residence, and he say that he will find us a job from $8.50 to $9.50 the hour, rigth away.

This service will cost $400 CAD here in Mexico and at the moment we cross Canada $1600 CAD .

Some one know about this.

C

cchabert

PELIGRO!! PELIGRO!! This sound like a classic case of "Coyote" sending innocent people to their demise, refuge is for people who really is in danger, I don't think you'll convince nobody that you're in danger and you can be deported sooner or later also if he found you a job maybe is under the table and you don't have any benefits and you're closing the opportunity to stay legally. maybe it works for him before but in this days, you'll be mark for ever on the big brother computer. If you check his website it didn't look very professional I can made one of those my self.
If you really want to move to Canada check on the CIC website for more info or this forum.
Scammers are everywhere in this planet, be careful.

Buen Dia!

C

cchabert

Check this out from CIC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
We do not give Refugee status to Mexicans,99.9% of those who apply are REJECTED,He is a COYOTE in a suit.PELIGROSO.I work for the goverment of BC and what he is proposing is Illegal and will FAIL,Save your money,Any Mexican who has a job offer here automatically gets a work visa under NAFTA rules,Even if you come in as a tourist.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BCguy said:
We do not give Refugee status to Mexicans,99.9% of those who apply are REJECTED,He is a COYOTE in a suit.PELIGROSO.I work for the goverment of BC and what he is proposing is Illegal and will FAIL,Save your money,Any Mexican who has a job offer here automatically gets a work visa under NAFTA rules,Even if you come in as a tourist.
I suggest that you read the jobs that are LMO exempt under NAFTA, there is no "automatic work permit", Appendix 1603.D.1 of NAFTA lists
more than 60 occupations covered by the Agreement http://www.americanlaw.com/1603d1.html

PMM

eduardoF

Oct 15, 2008
Moure said:
Last Monday i've went to a conference form Immigration to Canda in Reynosa Tamaulipas Mexico, the expositor is employee from a CIC BUREAU and he say that he is from Toronto

Notice that CIC Bureau has no relation whatsoever with Canada Immigration and Citizenship (CIC). The use of this acronym is clearly an attempt to mislead the public.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
PMM said:
Hi

BCguy said:
I suggest that you read the jobs that are LMO exempt under NAFTA, there is no "automatic work permit", Appendix 1603.D.1 of NAFTA lists
more than 60 occupations covered by the Agreement http://www.americanlaw.com/1603d1.html

PMM
I stand corrected Thanks PMM,NAFTA is not an area of strength of mine

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Sure,The Statistics of the 99% is for the IRB in Vancouver,They usually get the status of Refugee Claimant which allows them to stay for about 2 years,But the overwhelming majority about 98-99% dont get approved.
I stand corrected that only 60 occupations are covered under NAFTA,But that covers a lot of Mexicans who came over here and before You say I am misleading people,I will send you my contact details privately,I WORK for the GOVERMENT advising people who come in asking my Boss for help.The gc.ca in my office email means I am goverment are you????People like you go to people like me because We are the ones running things,So How did I exactly mislead people????

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's a good forum. If somebody is wrong about something, somebody else corrects them. Different people have different ideas. Nobody here is paid so nobody is benefitting from scamming anybody else. When we see scammers get in here, we kick them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.