+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Quesiton

singh0009

Mar 28, 2009
I am in USA on H1B visa for about 2 years. In 2004, we filed immigration application in Canadian Consulate, Delhi, india. My wife is principle applicant in this application.

Last year in sept 2008, we got a letter from Canadian consulate office for updating our application documents for last 4 years. We sent all of our documents in December 2008.

After 2004, Myself, My wife and my son visited Newzealand and now we all are in USA.

My question here is about further process of our immigration application, like medical and visa stamping.

Once we receive a letter for medical, Can we send medical from usa to Canadian Consulate office in delhi.

After medical, from where visa can be stamped. I came to know that in delhi visa stamping process is about 1-4 months.

Do we need to visit india for visa stamping or it can be done from US also.

Please help me in order to understand this process. Your prompt reply will be appreciable.

Thanks
Singh0009

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

singh0009 said:
I am in USA on H1B visa for about 2 years. In 2004, we filed immigration application in Canadian Consulate, Delhi, india. My wife is principle applicant in this application.

Last year in sept 2008, we got a letter from Canadian consulate office for updating our application documents for last 4 years. We sent all of our documents in December 2008.

After 2004, Myself, My wife and my son visited Newzealand and now we all are in USA.

My question here is about further process of our immigration application, like medical and visa stamping.

Once we receive a letter for medical, Can we send medical from usa to Canadian Consulate office in delhi.

After medical, from where visa can be stamped. I came to know that in delhi visa stamping process is about 1-4 months.

Do we need to visit india for visa stamping or it can be done from US also.

Please help me in order to understand this process. Your prompt reply will be appreciable.

Thanks
Singh0009
1. You can do you medical in the US, but the DMP must send the results to Delhi.
2. You have to get your passports to Delhi for "passport stamping" Of course you know that it is illegal to mail passport in/out of India? CHC Delhi will not mail them outside their processing area.

PMM

singh0009

Mar 28, 2009
How can we get visa stamped while staying in USA. what other options we have.

Can we t/f our case in usa, if yes how much time it takes.

Do I need to apply for AINP. Will it help in my case.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

singh0009 said:
How can we get visa stamped while staying in USA. what other options we have.

Can we t/f our case in usa, if yes how much time it takes.

Do I need to apply for AINP. Will it help in my case.
1. You can't
2. If you have someone trustworthy, you can have them carry the passports back and forth from India.
3. At this stage unlikely that Delhi would transfer to Buffalo.
4. If you want to start over, you can apply for AINP.

PMM