+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Process HELP !!

Feb 12, 2016
Hey Guys,

I'm a Bachelor of Engg graduate with a work experience of about 3.7 years now as Technology Analyst. Need some help on below.

I've just started processing for a PR(immigration) to Canada.
I've booked a slot for IELTS in April and sent my education assessment to be done by WES.

I come under -- Skill A -- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants category.

Need help on --

1. I wish to know what else in-parallel could I probably do for the PR.

2. I read some notes on the Proof of Funds, I've some doubts on it. Kindly clarify ! ::)
I've to show proof for fund of $15,143, I've various FD's and cash in INR.
A) Is it okay to show the equivalent funds in Indian rupee.?
B) I'm still short of some fund, I've my parents FD which I'm a nominee of. Can I show this as my funds ?
C) There is a house which my dad owns, can I show this property as mine too as it ultimately flows down to me.!

3. Is it good to process the application on own (without having any consultancy do it on our behalf). ?
If so Is there anyone who has done it by oneself ? Will need your guidance ! I know the process and steps are in website, but if there are few specifics I can talk to you directly ?

Any suggestions or pointers most welcome. !! :D

Regards,
Pawan

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2. Readily available funds which are cash in bank accounts, fixed deposits, etc. Your parents can give you their money or fixed deposits as a gift and you need to have a gift deed executed.
3. You can do it yourself. Ask your questions in this forum and there are so many to help you.

Feb 12, 2016
Are below options good to produce under proof for my funds ?

1. LIC surrender value
2. Provident funds ( Public provident fund(ppf) and employee provident fund(epf/pf) ).
3. Vehicle registered to my name.

Regards,
Pawan

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipawankulkarni said:
Are below options good to produce under proof for my funds ?

1. LIC surrender value
2. Provident funds ( Public provident fund(ppf) and employee provident fund(epf/pf) ).
3. Vehicle registered to my name.

Regards,
Pawan
You need to cash out 1 and 2 and have them in your bank account.
You need to sell your car and deposit that money in your account.