+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration photos

Canary

Mar 12, 2009
The london visa office has requested I send two photos of myself with my passport, which is fine, but in
the specifications it says they must 'be produced on single weight matte paper'.

Does this mean that the finish of the photo has to be matte? or is this a type of paper the picture needs to
be on?

All the photographers I have sent previously, with my full application and my medical have been glossy finish, so im a bit confused. Can anyone help me on this.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canary said:
The london visa office has requested I send two photos of myself with my passport, which is fine, but in
the specifications it says they must 'be produced on single weight matte paper'.

Does this mean that the finish of the photo has to be matte? or is this a type of paper the picture needs to
be on?

All the photographers I have sent previously, with my full application and my medical have been glossy finish, so im a bit confused. Can anyone help me on this.
photo has to be matte

Canary

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks Rocky for your prompt reply. The problem is all the places i have been to take the photo and give the standard four photos with a glossy finish. They dont give me a choice of matte, so has anyone
given in glossy ones and been ok with it?

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
I would look for a photo place that has dealt with immigration photos. They should have what your looking for.