+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration medical examination

parveenrana

Sep 4, 2012
Last week we received email from CANADA Immigration Section regarding (Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by: 10/19/2012), We applied in Skilled worker category in Feb 2012, I am prime Applicant and my husband is out of country these days, he is in US and will be returning in Nov 2012.

Few Concerns:

1. Is our Interview waive off as CANADA Immigration Section just asked us to go for medical exam? OR will Interview be taken place in later stage?

2. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and ask him to courier his password and submit all passport (myself, husband & son) here in the home country and once received from CANADA Immigration Section again I courier it to my husband in US so that he will be return back?

a. Is it possible, mean there should not be any legal obligation by CANADA Immigration Section or US side?
b. How much time will it takes, mean they(CANADA Immigration Section) will keep our password with them?

3. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and submit my & my son original passwords along with other necessary documents fee etc to CANADA Immigration Section and write them about my husband situation and will submit his original passport once he return.

a. Will CANADA Immigration Section understand our situation?
b. Will it delay the process?
c. Will CANADA Immigration Section reject our application?

4. How much time will it takes over all at this stage?

Please help.....