+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMMIGRATION MALADMINISTRATION

lynnsmall

Jan 22, 2013
PNP said it would cut time, but now application file has now been lost after we complained to immigration Minister, we have never been able to access our client file with the client id on web sites,
PNP, Sponsor whom was his own brother closed his business and re opened another company, said he did not want the complication of the Sponsorship so let him go, he has no job and has been refused an open Visa until his PR by BC PNP, he had his Employment standards rights refused for no just cause but now want to re open the case after the six months because of admin errors and our complaint.
The temp Visa runs out in April 2013, my daughter has been schooled here she now has to learn: o a new curriculum in the UK. A lawyer screwed us over for 3k the last of our savings get this for one demand letter to the sponsoring company. We are now living day to day after living here for four years, no medical, no Welfare. No crisis team, or intervention case worker, My husband has paid 35k in tax and over 15k in contributions to BC Tax, he has been unemployed now for 7mths and is a broken man.
We had to fight for his EI. Of $400 a week, that he paid anyway, emails, newspaper story, Lawyers, and Doctors. MP, MLA, Ministers. No one has helped us, we now just want to go home and try and rebuild, we have no money left and we have suffered enough.
I know this is not our Country, but should we all have to go through this humiliation. (Human Rights Violations). Reforms must be made for better protection of Employment standards for the skilled worker Canada requests.
Wife and Mother is going to fight for better conditions for the future of skilled workers and their children effected by the government of Canada. Will keep update any help or legal knowledge free would be good.
Hope it was ok to put this on.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lynnsmall said:
PNP said it would cut time, but now application file has now been lost after we complained to immigration Minister, we have never been able to access our client file with the client id on web sites,
PNP, Sponsor whom was his own brother closed his business and re opened another company, said he did not want the complication of the Sponsorship so let him go, he has no job and has been refused an open Visa until his PR by BC PNP, he had his Employment standards rights refused for no just cause but now want to re open the case after the six months because of admin errors and our complaint.
The temp Visa runs out in April 2013, my daughter has been schooled here she now has to learn: o a new curriculum in the UK. A lawyer screwed us over for 3k the last of our savings get this for one demand letter to the sponsoring company. We are now living day to day after living here for four years, no medical, no Welfare. No crisis team, or intervention case worker, My husband has paid 35k in tax and over 15k in contributions to BC Tax, he has been unemployed now for 7mths and is a broken man.
We had to fight for his EI. Of $400 a week, that he paid anyway, emails, newspaper story, Lawyers, and Doctors. MP, MLA, Ministers. No one has helped us, we now just want to go home and try and rebuild, we have no money left and we have suffered enough.
I know this is not our Country, but should we all have to go through this humiliation. (Human Rights Violations). Reforms must be made for better protection of Employment standards for the skilled worker Canada requests.
Wife and Mother is going to fight for better conditions for the future of skilled workers and their children effected by the government of Canada. Will keep update any help or legal knowledge free would be good.
Hope it was ok to put this on.
1. Let me get this straight your husband's brother was sponsoring him under PNP and then your husband was fired by his brother when he closed the company and didn't want to have anything to do with the sponsorship?

lynnsmall

Jan 22, 2013
yep, and we have just been informed, our paperwork is lost and they have no records of are application even though we have given them receipts they have cashed the chq?