+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration fraud

weldfes

Sep 22, 2009
hi idid sponsorship my ex wife in 2000 and after 3 month she ran away because she want only canada ana she went to welfare and i did not know and in 2006 the welfare sent me letter saying i have to pay the money they gave her and i called them asking to talk about it they said no you neet a letter from my ex wife then they can talk to me and i called many times the samthing and in 2007 i got merre other girl ana now i can sponsor my presint wife and i don't have money to pay then they asking 35,000 dollars ana i can't have the money from now until 10 years from now so please any one knows any way i can help my self not to pay the money and if you know where i can go to got help i live in toronto thank you

I

ImmOfficer

When you sponsored your wife, you entered a contract saying that it was a genuine marriage and that you would be responsible for her. You were duped into a fake marriage. Are you sure you want to try again?

Nikamma

Sep 25, 2009
Looks like immigration law needs a overhaul, it has serious flaws that is effecting good Canadian's lives, and foreigners are having all the benefits for nothing. Since I joined this forum I saw majority of people duped by someone with whom they thought will grow a family together. Not even that they got benefit of living in Canada, they blackmailed and made Canadian's life miserable with absolutely no help from government.

I know back in old days people who made laws were smoking something very good, that's how the actually wrote in books "married women, minors, lunatics and idiots classified under the same disability". I cant understand the state of mind of those people who were still implementing that law till it changed in 2007

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Nikamma said:
Looks like immigration law needs a overhaul, it has serious flaws that is effecting good Canadian's lives, and foreigners are having all the benefits for nothing. Since I joined this forum I saw majority of people duped by someone with whom they thought will grow a family together. Not even that they got benefit of living in Canada, they blackmailed and made Canadian's life miserable with absolutely no help from government.

I know back in old days people who made laws were smoking something very good, that's how the actually wrote in books "married women, minors, lunatics and idiots classified under the same disability". I cant understand the state of mind of those people who were still implementing that law till it changed in 2007
When applications take a long time processing, applicants are angry at the officers who are processing them. They think the officers are not doing their jobs or are just dragging their feet. The officers are just making sure that these applications are not "marriages of convenience" or scheme for the other party to gain entry to Canada. Applicants go through really great lengths to show their marriages/relationships are genuine. How will the officers know what intentions those being sponsored have? Are they mind-readers? But the law also has to protect the government from being saddled with responsibilities so they provided for this law.