+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration contact number

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
this is for my clarification.... as a TFW the 2-way fare is covered by the employer is this right? As far as i knew if they no longer renew your contract is their obligation to shoulder the fare back home and it was stated in the contract. so do i have the right to demand from them?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lynnard said:
this is for my clarification.... as a TFW the 2-way fare is covered by the employer is this right? As far as i knew if they no longer renew your contract is their obligation to shoulder the fare back home and it was stated in the contract. so do i have the right to demand from them?
Only for the low skill pilot (NOC C&D) see: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/lowskill.shtml

PMM

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Just a follow up question.... Can I apply for the restoration status after the expiration of my work permit even without a positive LMO from the HRDC?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lynnard said:
Just a follow up question.... Can I apply for the restoration status after the expiration of my work permit even without a positive LMO from the HRDC?
You can apply, but without an LMO it will be refused.

PMM

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
ok thank you PMM. so the omly option to remain here is to apply from TFW to a visitors visa...am i right?