+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration as a speech therapist from India

Apr 23, 2021
Hi everyone.
I am currently residing in India. Can I have a brief idea about how to immigrate to Canada as a Speech therapist other than FSW route. Currently my CRS score is 476. Also I am confused about getting a job offer without getting License. And as I went through the website, License procedures cannot be completed without having PR or work permit. Kindly provide some details if available.
Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone.
I am currently residing in India. Can I have a brief idea about how to immigrate to Canada as a Speech therapist other than FSW route. Currently my CRS score is 476. Also I am confused about getting a job offer without getting License. And as I went through the website, License procedures cannot be completed without having PR or work permit. Kindly provide some details if available.
Thank you in advance.
Your option is really only FSW as you are in a licensed profession. Even for Saskatchewan (a province not requiring a job offer), the NOC is on the ineligible list. Also in Canada, a few speech language therapist I know work as self employed or work at different practices part-time (hospitals, school boards etc.). So a job offer is very difficult as you couldn’t work in the profession without the license.

Apr 23, 2021
May I please know the chances for electrical engineers to get through PNP as my husband is an EE. But his profile has a crs score of 408 only. Please provide details for the same.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
May I please know the chances for electrical engineers to get through PNP as my husband is an EE. But his profile has a crs score of 408 only. Please provide details for the same.
He can look at SINP and determine his SINP score and whether his NOC has been drawn. He will need to be licensed too. Maybe Alberta but they don’t post their NOCs so all he could do is wait.