+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrating to Canada as a non-practicing doctor.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,
I want to utilize my MD to get more points but I have no intention to get licensed and practice medicine in Canada as I'm already involved in another industry. my degree is ECAed by MCC, with an IELTS of 7, and two-year foreign work experience. I got a CSE score of 400, I'm looking at Ontario human capital stream to get nominated and boost my score with an extra 600.

Any advice?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I want to utilize my MD to get more points but I have no intention to get licensed and practice medicine in Canada as I'm already involved in another industry. my degree is ECAed by MCC, with an IELTS of 7, and two-year foreign work experience. I got a CSE score of 400, I'm looking at Ontario human capital stream to get nominated and boost my score with an extra 600.

Any advice?
You aren’t eligible for OINP. HCS is only available for specific NOCs (tech, accounting, finance). And your CRS score is too low too.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
You aren’t eligible for OINP. HCS is only available for specific NOCs (tech, accounting, finance). And your CRS score is too low too.
Why you gotta hurt me like that? Without even suggesting alternatives. Why you gotta be like that?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why you gotta hurt me like that? Without even suggesting alternatives. Why you gotta be like that?
Not hurting you but a simple search on the OINP website would have told you that you are not eligible for HCS with physician NOC. You are in a licensed profession and don’t want to practice so your options are very limited. You need to be invited through Express Entry. Or study in Canada. Your past posts indicate that you have a 490 CRS score but now it is 400.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Not hurting you but a simple search on the OINP website would have told you that you are not eligible for HCS with physician NOC. You are in a licensed profession and don’t want to practice so your options are very limited. You need to be invited through Express Entry. Or study in Canada. Your past posts indicate that you have a 490 CRS score but now it is 400.
Why are my options limited if I don't want to practice? Do you mean in terms of getting a job? I thought of studying in Canada but only two programs that do not require a job offer exist, Ontario and BC. Both are known to be flooded the moment they open, highly competitive.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I'm really pissed off with your attutide. I don't like that.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I'm sorry, thank you so much for helping me. I want your advice on ONIP Mater's graduate stream since they don't really have any specific requirements other than graduating from a list of universities despite the major, this made it highly competitive that people claim it closes 10 minutes after closing. If so, what other streams for studying in Canada do you recommend? Love, and sorry again.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
I'm sorry, thank you so much for helping me. I want your advice on ONIP Mater's graduate stream since they don't really have any specific requirements other than graduating from a list of universities despite the major, this made it highly competitive that people claim it closes 10 minutes after closing. If so, what other streams for studying in Canada do you recommend? Love, and sorry again.
Bro, you’re fucked and you’re never gonna get any more help from members on this website with this shitty immature attitude. why don’t you do your own research and see if you can immigrate on your own terms? Good luck!

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Bro, you’re fucked and you’re never gonna get any more help from members on this website with this shitty immature attitude. why don’t you do your own research and see if you can immigrate on your own terms? Good luck!
Why you gotta talk to me like that? Come on, don't be such a punk.

Thirty30

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I would suggest hiring a registered immigration consultant or lawyer to help with your research, file and questions. We are a volunteer forum and don’t need to be called names. Wish you all the best.
Do you have any links for donations? want to show you some love.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you have any links for donations? want to show you some love.
None of us here are immigration lawyers or consultants. We are just normal people like you.

It's actually illegal / against the law for anyone here to take payments for immigration advice since we are not lawyers or immigration consultants.