+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrate from Greece..

Panos

Feb 9, 2010
Hello everyone,I'm Panos from Greece.I want to immigrate to Canada with my family(wife and one child).My wife has an aunt in Windsor Canada(second degree aunt).Is it possible to get sponsorship from her to make things more simple?Or we have to take the "skilled worker" process?We both speak english in a high level,I speak also French in a very high level.Thank you.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Panos said:
Hello everyone,I'm Panos from Greece.I want to immigrate to Canada with my family(wife and one child).My wife has an aunt in Windsor Canada(second degree aunt).Is it possible to get sponsorship from her to make things more simple?Or we have to take the "skilled worker" process?We both speak english in a high level,I speak also French in a very high level.Thank you.
Your wife's aunt can't sponsor you guys. You have to apply under skilled worker or if you know french you can take a look in quebec program. go to www.cic.gc.ca for more info.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Panos said:
Thank you for the answer ...we thought that she could help! Anyway...thanks again!
If you're applying under one of the immigration routes, you get added points for having a relative in Canada.