+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM3904 Document Checklist

shinningdew

Aug 16, 2012
I have question regarding IMM 3904 document checklist for sponsoring someone from India. I am sponsoring my husband from India.
IN the document checklist "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS:
Birth and/or baptism certificate
Note:If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
•old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
•Voter’s ID card"

my husband doesn't have his birth certificate with him. does he need it for sure? or he can show his Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate.

thanks in advance.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
shinningdew said:
I have question regarding IMM 3904 document checklist for sponsoring someone from India. I am sponsoring my husband from India.
Note:If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
•old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
•Voter's ID card"

my husband doesn't have his birth certificate with him. does he need it for sure? or he can show his Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate.

thanks in advance.
he can send his 10th class certificate with voter card or affidavit from parents stating that his birth was not registered.
i sent only 10th certificate at first and with PPR i sent, affidavit from parents and got visa w/o any problem :)
best of luck :)

Inder0749

Apr 2, 2014
Hi

Do I need to send the ORIGINAL 10th class certificate and ORIGINAL voyer ID card to CIC?? Where will CIC send back the original documents to?

Thanks in advance..

Inder

ashunandal said:
he can send his 10th class certificate with voter card or affidavit from parents stating that his birth was not registered.
i sent only 10th certificate at first and with PPR i sent, affidavit from parents and got visa w/o any problem :)

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is 3904E same as IMM5443E or am I missing a form?
I downloaded all the forms from
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Now Im nervous, Have I missed out something.
Please let me know.

jdCanadian

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
•Voter’s ID card"

thanks in advance.
Hi

Do I need to send the ORIGINAL 10th class certificate and ORIGINAL voyer ID card to CIC?? Where will CIC send back the original documents to?

Thanks in advance..

Inder
Hello ashunandal, shinningdew and Inder, did a copy of the 10th standard certificate and voter's ID work or were any of you asked to send originals? Thanks