+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm 5669

Eylulb

Apr 21, 2018
Hello,

i have applied for my permanent residency on august. I wanted to download the file to check my documents again, however I realized, i dont see the form Imm5669 inside the folder. I am very nervous now, and I am sure i filled the form and submitted but is that normal that it is not inside the application folder?
Should I send a webform incase? I havent gotten my aor yet, could you please help me ? :(

thank you

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hello,

i have applied for my permanent residency on august. I wanted to download the file to check my documents again, however I realized, i dont see the form Imm5669 inside the folder. I am very nervous now, and I am sure i filled the form and submitted but is that normal that it is not inside the application folder?
Should I send a webform incase? I havent gotten my aor yet, could you please help me ? :(

thank you
Imm5669 is a background declaration, I believe you have to fill it in order to submit file in online portal. I don’t think webform is going to work out, but if you want you can send it. There is really nothing that you can do at this stage, let’s pray that you filled the form, otherwise it will depend on officer, he could request you to fill the new form and send him or return the file

Eylulb

Apr 21, 2018
Imm5669 is a background declaration, I believe you have to fill it in order to submit file in online portal. I don’t think webform is going to work out, but if you want you can send it. There is really nothing that you can do at this stage, let’s pray that you filled the form, otherwise it will depend on officer, he could request you to fill the new form and send him or return the file
Thank you! Yes I believe it’s a system glitch or something. I cant even click “submit” without filling the form anyways. And i asked another friend who got her pr, when she downloaded the folder, she didnt have it there either so I think it’s normal..

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Thank you! Yes I believe it’s a system glitch or something. I cant even click “submit” without filling the form anyways. And i asked another friend who got her pr, when she downloaded the folder, she didnt have it there either so I think it’s normal..
Yeah there could be glitch. best way to know for sure, you have to file your address and work history in last five years. Do you remember to fill all that kind of stuff in one of the forms in online portal. If you remember to fill something like that, that’s Imm5669.
Good luck