+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669

vijayvidya

Sep 4, 2018
Hello all,
I am going to submit my spouse application tomorrow and needed some clarification in signatures section. Under form IMM-5669,it is mentioned that,applicant has to sign the form electronically. but, under check list signatures section, it is saying the form needs to be signed.
Do I submit the form IMM-5669, with applicants electronic signatures or with manual sign.
Thank you.
vijay

Erigh04

Oct 22, 2018
Both. You'll need to sign electronically and by hand next to it when you print it out. Best of luck!

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Do make sure you do both, not manually signing it after validation is one of the most common reasons for a returned application.

d.a.barthelot

Oct 3, 2024
Hi Regarding IMM5669 form " Enter all names in English and in your native language or script (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). ", - if the principal applicant is a burgher in srilanka and is brought up speaking in english at home. If the principal applicant's mother is tamil and father a burger who both knows tamil and the principal applicant knows singhala, what should the native language be ?