+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information - Your Travels // Is this a country specific requirement ? Or for all applications

solidamouri

Apr 21, 2024
There doesn't seem to be a clear answer to this. I've been seeing a lot of youtube videos mentioning this form is only required when country specific requirements explicitly asking for it. The principle applicant is living in the United States and it's not listed under country specific info. But I can see it in the online portal and it's giving me anxiety to just leave it. Any tips?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
There doesn't seem to be a clear answer to this. I've been seeing a lot of youtube videos mentioning this form is only required when country specific requirements explicitly asking for it. The principle applicant is living in the United States and it's not listed under country specific info. But I can see it in the online portal and it's giving me anxiety to just leave it. Any tips?
Yes, country specific. Only do it if required. If they need it, they'll ask for it.

But if you submit when it's not needed, ie if you're that concerned, won't cause any problem.