+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imigration,Job,Sponsorship

Saleradnik

May 18, 2013
Regards,

My name is Alex and I want to know how I can fined sponsor for job,I mean I sent about 500 CV and more including 300 in my country,I want to work no matter if that is USA or Europe i just want start new life
I know that the Embassy can not find a job, but whatever company (which has an address in Canada,UK or USA) that I spoke to, or ad that I sent my Resume and cover letter always made me ask "are you eligible to work " or "are you got work permission to work " I could not give them a positive response because they think I already have a work permit , and as far as I know the Embassy in Belgrade will not issue a work permit if I have guaranteed a job and on the other side to guarantee me a job I need to have a recommendation and to obtain recommendations I need to have someone to vouch for me in any way, or have relatives otherwise I do not, I'm not employed from 2010 to 2013 even when I had the job from 2006 to 2009 it was all black labor, you should know that in Serbia there is no law that protects the unemployed and employed people from mobbing, it is impossible to make a career, and have a working experience,

Thank you in advance and please help me ??? :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There are no jobs on this web site. And yes - you need a job to be issued a work permit.

Try web sites such as monster.ca, workopolis and the Canadian Job Bank.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Saleradnik said:
Regards,

My name is Alex and I want to know how I can fined sponsor for job,I mean I sent about 500 CV and more including 300 in my country,I want to work no matter if that is USA or Europe i just want start new life
I know that the Embassy can not find a job, but whatever company (which has an address in Canada,UK or USA) that I spoke to, or ad that I sent my Resume and cover letter always made me ask "are you eligible to work " or "are you got work permission to work " I could not give them a positive response because they think I already have a work permit , and as far as I know the Embassy in Belgrade will not issue a work permit if I have guaranteed a job and on the other side to guarantee me a job I need to have a recommendation and to obtain recommendations I need to have someone to vouch for me in any way, or have relatives otherwise I do not, I'm not employed from 2010 to 2013 even when I had the job from 2006 to 2009 it was all black labor, you should know that in Serbia there is no law that protects the unemployed and employed people from mobbing, it is impossible to make a career, and have a working experience,

Thank you in advance and please help me ??? :(
1) You should become more knowledgable the areas you wish to immigrate to. Canada is neither in the USA or Europe.

2) You should narrow your focus. Searching that big of an area is too broad.

3) Once you narrow your focus, you need to learn what is demand and compare it with your present skills/education. If you don't posess skills in demand, you shouldn't expect to get replies. An employer isn't going to bother with someone in a not-in-demand field. (If you wish to research Canada, search for HRSDC, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. They have much useful information about in demand fields and they are in charge of authorizing employers to hire a foreign worker.)

4) Hiring a foreign worker is unattractive to most employers. The government just made it even more unattractive because of abuses within the system. This is new, so we don't know much of an impact it will have overall - only time will tell. Do note, however, that the amount of foreign workers Canada brought from 2011 to 2012 was already shrinking.