+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IF I DONT PASS THE IELTS (someone who has experience of it plzz i need help)

wnadal15

Mar 9, 2014
if i DONT pass the IELTS which is a English examination, but i am eligible for the school average grade, will the University such as Mcgill give me a conditional offer?? my Mcgill Minerva have a " further review" and i know the the offer will end in MAY 4 for Mcgill, should i talk to Mcgil's office about maybe delayed my application status, if not then what should i do to make my Mcgill Dream comes true??
should i retake it again ??? and is there a deadline to send out my IELTS result if i need to take it again ?
i really need u guy's help !!!! thxz

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
wnadal15,

What are you applying for? Is this for immigration purpose? If for immigration, the passing score is all 6 in every subtests... e.g. listening, reading, writing, and speaking.

If it will expire on May, 2014, you should review again and retake the exam as it will definitely cause a delay or refuse your application.

Just keep the faith! Hope I answered your query. :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
gilmerfamily said:
wnadal15,

What are you applying for? Is this for immigration purpose? If for immigration, the passing score is all 6 in every subtests... e.g. listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
OP is applying for a student visa - not immigration.

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
scylla said:
OP is applying for a student visa - not immigration.
Ok, I thought you are applying as immigrant.

Please be aware that almost all universities of Canada requires a minimum of 6.5 overall Band in IELTS. Also, Universities of Canada only accept IELTS Academic Module for admission. You should be sure that you will get this OB result to be admitted for school. :)

twinklebelle

Feb 8, 2014
hello

im planning to take ielts here in saudi arabia...general ielts...if someone has experienced taking the said exam here in saudi can you please share your experiences?

thanks...your reply will be highly appreciated!!!