+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If he complain to CIC about me

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi friends I m in canada as close work permit

Recently I had a big fight with one of our staff

Tho I didn't break any law since I am working but I wonder if he complain to cic and say something bad about me

But if he says something and if cic verify to my employer then I am not worried bcz my owner will reply good about me

my file in sinp for nomination almost one month past but news yet so my mind is thinking is there anything goes wrong

Pls help me

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries..he can not touch your file. positive thinking. if your employer provided a good letter from began then no worries about that.
CIC don't care who they are. CIC want to verifly if your employment letter is not clear in details

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Mawin pls tell me one think

If cic decide any negative on me

But before that cic must will contact my employer am I right

I m not worried if cic contact with my employer they of ourse reply positive

Thanks

Pls reply

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hamid khan said:
Mawin pls tell me one think

If cic decide any negative on me

But before that cic must will contact my employer am I right

I m not worried if cic contact with my employer they of ourse reply positive

Thanks

Pls reply
Nothing to worry nobody can harm your application unless you got any criminal charges or police report.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I mentioned begin. if your employer provided a good letter then CIC will not hesitate with your information.
CIC will look up your positon, duties, wage and time when you started. If your company have a website that is a good thing to make cic sure with your company.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
They don't have website but if cic ask any kind of letter or information then my employer ofcourse will provide

Thanks

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
They don't have website but if cic ask any kind of letter or information then my employer ofcourse will provide

Thanks
no problem please make sure your employer provide full of infomation as CIC require

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi mawin,

the OP does not have an application with cic yet,he is still waiting for his nomination from the province of saskatchewan...anyways he won't need that because he is not applying under CEC.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi Hamid khan,

why do you fight with people when you are worried about your status in canada,you should take it easy...this is canada we do not fight at work,there is legal and peaceful steps we take to fix issues with co-workers.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
The cause was he goes for smoking everything half an hour
So I said why u go like every half an hour

And he said some bad word and it's happen like this ......

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
you should have talked to the kitchen or general manager about it and don't approach him yourself because you have no authority for such an act....learn from your mistake and don't repeat it in the future to avoid getting in trouble.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Let me take this way, you got so many appreciation from your team members and client. But you did not submit reference letter and not able to submit some documents so you means you are eligible to get PR.

No, because you are not fulfill requirements.

Same way, is there any forms or link where CIC will get feedback about applicants? No way.... then why you are worry about those things. Just make sure that you have submitted all the forms based on check lists requirements and eligibility of work experience, IELTS/CELPIP scores, reference letter etc..

Chill and relax.

Hamid khan said:
Hi friends I m in canada as close work permit

Recently I had a big fight with one of our staff

Tho I didn't break any law since I am working but I wonder if he complain to cic and say something bad about me

But if he says something and if cic verify to my employer then I am not worried bcz my owner will reply good about me

my file in sinp for nomination almost one month past but news yet so my mind is thinking is there anything goes wrong

Pls help me