+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Test Score to Express Entry

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,
After I create my Express Entry profile with the scores I obtained in IELTS I would know my CRS ranking. In case I would need to improve my CRS Score should I answer IELTS once again & obtain a better band level?
Is it allowed to update MyCIC Express Entry Profile after you answer 2nd time IELTS where the score have increased say from CLB 7 to CLB 8 in all the 4 tests.

or
is it better to answer IELTS first, check my score using CRS Tool of CIC and if I fall below 400points then again take up 2nd IELTS exam, do well in that, score higher and check again CRS POints. If am satisfied with new CRS Score reaching 425 points should I then create the EE profile?.

Rgds

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
sanmacviv said:
Hi,
After I create my Express Entry profile with the scores I obtained in IELTS I would know my CRS ranking. In case I would need to improve my CRS Score should I answer IELTS once again & obtain a better band level?
Is it allowed to update MyCIC Express Entry Profile after you answer 2nd time IELTS where the score have increased say from CLB 7 to CLB 8 in all the 4 tests.

or
is it better to answer IELTS first, check my score using CRS Tool of CIC and if I fall below 400points then again take up 2nd IELTS exam, do well in that, score higher and check again CRS POints. If am satisfied with new CRS Score reaching 425 points should I then create the EE profile?.

Rgds

You can update as many times as you want

Reactions: Adanac11