+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test in Hyderabad, India

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Anyone took the test in Hyderabad, I am debating whether to take it in Hyderabad or Dubai next month, since I have option of both, of course Hyd is more convenient. But I just want to make sure that the testing center is convenient and professional.

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Anyone took the test in Hyderabad, I am debating whether to take it in Hyderabad or Dubai next month, since I have option of both, of course Hyd is more convenient. But I just want to make sure that the testing center is convenient and professional.
I took General Training test in Hyderabad on September 30th through IDP. My speaking test was at Hotel Luminous in Abids and LRW test at Hotel Katriya on Rajbhavan Road. Both tests were pretty well organized.

Reactions: Knac12

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I took General Training test in Hyderabad on September 30th through IDP. My speaking test was at Hotel Luminous in Abids and LRW test at Hotel Katriya on Rajbhavan Road. Both tests were pretty well organized.
Were they both on the same day or different days? Thanks.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Different days - Speaking was on Thursday, September 28.
Thanks, one more question. For the listening part, did they play the CD on a speaker or can you hear it through headphones.
Was it clear enough to understand?

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks, one more question. For the listening part, did they play the CD on a speaker or can you hear it through headphones.
Was it clear enough to understand?
Headphones were available, I did not have any problem in understanding. A few people faced some problem but those were resolved before the test started.

Reactions: Afroz436 and Knac12