+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS-Spouse

Navsinghbal

Jun 16, 2014
Hi,

One of the questions on the application asks if the spouse is proficient in english..though my spouse IS but because he has not appeared for the ielts should i tick NO.I will be applying next week so we do not have time to appear for ielts and moreover I have sufficient points to apply.

Regards,

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Navsinghbal said:
Hi,

One of the questions on the application asks if the spouse is proficient in english..though my spouse IS but because he has not appeared for the ielts should i tick NO.I will be applying next week so we do not have time to appear for ielts and moreover I have sufficient points to apply.

Regards,
You should right yes. and if u have sufficient points, your spouse does not need IELTS.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navsinghbal said:
Hi,

Regards,
There's a difference between whether you are proficient in English and whether you have an IELTS report. If proficient in English, you can answer the question yes on the forms. But it's not worth any points.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navsinghbal said:
Hi,

One of the questions on the application asks if the spouse is proficient in english..though my spouse IS but
u should tick yes for this she doesnt need to show her IELTS result.

because he has not appeared for the ielts should i tick NO.I will be applying next week so we do not have time to appear for ielts and moreover I have sufficient points to apply.

Regards,