+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Score

mvsequeira

Jan 5, 2015
Hi Friends

I wrote the IELTS in Feb 2013, I created my Express Entry profile in Jan 2015. Now I see that I may get nominated as early as April, if this happens I am worried that my IELTS score will not be valid as the less than 2 years rule will not be valid

So I am writing the IELTS again in May 30th and the results should be out by June 13th. Now say I get nominated in April 20th and the then I have 60 days to give the new results

I am confused should I keep my profile active and if I get nominated write to CIC that the new score will come by June 13

Or should I delete the current profile and apply once the IELTS score comes

Kindly advice friends thanks

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
mvsequeira said:
Hi Friends

I wrote the IELTS in Feb 2013, I created my Express Entry profile in Jan 2015. Now I see that I may get nominated as early as April, if this happens I am worried that my IELTS score will not be valid as the less than 2 years rule will not be valid

So I am writing the IELTS again in May 30th and the results should be out by June 13th. Now say I get nominated in April 20th and the then I have 60 days to give the new results

I am confused should I keep my profile active and if I get nominated write to CIC that the new score will come by June 13

Your profile will be updated periodically and the old profile will be deactivated once IELTS score is expired. It gets updated periodically to update your score according to your age, experience, IELTS validity etc.

However, be ready with your new IELTS score.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
mvsequeira said:
Hi Friends

What is your profile showing? Is it still giving points for your IELTS Score? If you are seeing your expired IELTS points are still valid, then you need to decline ITA, if you get one before you update your profile with new result.. because your profile should be ineligible now due to the expired IELTS..

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvsequeira said:
Hi Friends

Your IELTS score should be valid when you apply to CIC. It does not matter when you have created the profile. So get a new score, since present one has expired; even if you get an ITA now, CIC will reject the score.