saichandra

Mar 17, 2010
Hi, here is my IELTS Score

LIZ 8.0
READING 6.5
WRITING 6.0
SPEAKING 6.0

over all BAND 6.5

Depending on the above mention individual scores how many point i can make up for the FSW PR category,as of the knowledge gained by refering this forum,i came to know that i can score

LIZ 4
READING 4
WRITING 2
SPEAKING 2

TOTAL 12 points

is the info accurate or is there any alteration......guys let me know ASAP!...

Thx in adv !!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right. You will get 12 points. You can find the scoring table at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//information/applications/guides/EG72.asp

ala_espange

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I am from India but live in USA and I have applied for PR for Canada. I study in the USA and got my Masters, I have a Masters from Belgium and Masters from India all of them are in English. I work here in the USA for Fortune 500 companies and was wondering, do I still have to take IELTS.

Your answer will help

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ala_espange said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I am from India but live in USA and I have applied for PR for Canada. I study in the USA and got my Masters, I have a Masters from Belgium and Masters from India all of them are in English. I work here in the USA for Fortune 500 companies and was wondering, do I still have to take IELTS.

Your answer will help
CIC strongly recommends that all applicants who do not have English as a first language take IELTS. It is not mandatory but if you do not, you are at the mercy of the visa officer and they can give you however many points they feel like.