+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts score copy these ielts center is not sending me another copy

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
i took test in december 2011, its still valid i am planning to apply for fsw this month. i mailed test center to send my score copy for immigration purpose they replied and told they will send but later they stopped replying my mails and they never sent me score card

back in 2011 i applied to permanent residency program fsw through a lawyer and my application for PR was sent back telling incomplete application and they returned my application fee for PR. i never got my application package back, so should i send score again?

what should i do please help this is crazy

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
that's strange. i thought the IELTS test organizers send another copy. have you talked to them and told them i've lost my ielts TRF? somewhere. Try this method. hope this will work.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
new2canada85 said:
i took test in december 2011, its still valid i am planning to apply for fsw this month. i mailed test center to send my score copy for immigration purpose they replied and told they will send but later they stopped replying my mails and they never sent me score card

back in 2011 i applied to permanent residency program fsw through a lawyer and my application for PR was sent back telling incomplete application and they returned my application fee for PR. i never got my application package back, so should i send score again?

what should i do please help this is crazy
Dear new2canada85

Usually IELTS test centers do not provide a fresh duplicate copy to the candidate rather they provide service of sending TRF directly from test center to the required organization. One solution communicated by a forum member, if you can manage, is to approach the test center personally with your FSW application package after necessary correspondence and get a fresh IELTS TRF included there and then. It worked for him/her maybe it will work for you.

Other the other hand you have told that your application package was not returned by CIC. If your originally sent IELTS TRF is still with them, then you can include a copy of TRF along with a cover letter stating reference to your previous application that the original is with them. And that is why you are submitting a copy.

Hope it helps. Best of luck
Regards and Best wishes
ESZB