Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Got my result today

Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8
Overall Band 8

To tell you the truth, I was worried over my writing part but ALMIGHTY saved me on all fronts.
I thank HIM with my folded hands and head down.

Another purpose of writing this e-mail to all fellows here is that I've many soft (pdf) files of IELTS preparation material, which I sourced
from internet and good fellows like you.

I didn't purchase any book for the exam as the material that I had was more than enough to prepare.
Since "sharing is caring", I'd like to share all of my material with aspirants over here..!!

I'll soon upload zip files on "big file transfer" (including mp3 files for listening practice) and share the link with all of you.
Even if I am able to help a single person, it'd be a repay to all those helped me.

regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mr_rana said:
Got my result today

Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8
Overall Band 8

To tell you the truth, I was worried over my writing part but ALMIGHTY saved me on all fronts.

Another purpose of writing this e-mail to all fellows here is that I've many soft (pdf) files of IELTS preparation material, which I sourced

I didn't purchase any book for the exam as the material that I had was more than enough to prepare.
Since "sharing is caring", I'd like to share all of my material with aspirants over here..!!

I'll soon upload zip files on "big file transfer" (including mp3 files for listening practice) and share the link with all of you.
Even if I am able to help a single person, it'd be a repay to all those helped me.

regards
Nice result. You get full 16 points

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
lily Saxena said:
hi, i too appeared on 9th Oct but did'nt get my results yet. Can u tell me the link where it is updated?
IELTS result link
http://ielts-results.britishcouncil.org/forms/frmMain.aspx

Fsksally

Oct 20, 2010
hi there, i would so appreciate you sending me some material to practice on. My test is conming on this Sat 30th.
I grew up in Italy and so i have to take the test.
Please email me.

terrazza01@hotmail.com
thank u and God bless

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
mr_rana said:
Got my result today

Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8
Overall Band 8

regards

hi
congratulation on this results
kindly can u send me some books for ielts and wt is the important tips to get high score
thx again
zoro171 @ hotmail.com

london1313

Nov 7, 2010
mr_rana said:
Got my result today

Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8
Overall Band 8

regards
congrats n gud luck for ur future n please can u send me the stuff for IELTS,, THANX IN ADVANCE.
email - : khattra.ravinder@gmail.com

ianlalex

Oct 11, 2010
hi!can you please send me also the review materials for ielts,im planning to take the exam on december.thanks..this is my email add:ianne_boquilon@yahoo.com :)

njsam88

Nov 1, 2010
Congratulations!

You did very well with God's grace. I'm also preparing for my exam next month can i be one of those recipients of those review materials you have used? my email is enzeyhernandez81@yahoo.com

I would appreciate you kind help.
Thank you!

May 12, 2010
Hey there
Very congrats to your for great scores. I have IELTS exam in less than month time, Would be great if you can please mail me the pratice material.
Thankyou
gauravdhingra55 @ gmail .com