+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS registration - Adding Recognized Origanisations

a1989

Nov 19, 2014
Hi All

I was about to register for IELTS and it asks me to add upto 5 recognized organisations to whom I would like to send results (see pic attached).
I am applying for Express Entry.

So my question is :-
1. Do I need to specify any of CIC's address? If yes, what exact organization and address?
2. I found this one "Ministre de Immigration, de la Diverste" (shown in picture). Do I need to send my results here?

Thanks Much

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a1989 said:
Hi All

I was about to register for IELTS and it asks me to add upto 5 recognized organisations to whom I would like to send results (see pic attached).

1. Do I need to specify any of CIC's address? If yes, what exact organization and address?
2. I found this one "Ministre de Immigration, de la Diverste" (shown in picture). Do I need to send my results here?

Thanks Much
it's not mandatory to let the IELTS provider send them your result , you can use this option if you are applying in an university .

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a1989 said:
Hi All

Thanks Much
This is usually for Applicants whom are applying for Universities or Colleges - IELTS will mail them to the schools for free.

You'll need to have a copy of your results and mail it with your application package. Failing to include your IELTS results may lead to a rejection of your case.