+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS reading reevaluation

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Hi folks,

I just received my results today I'm short of 0.5 from reaching CLB 9, I got 6.5 in reading.

I would like to know did anyone applied for reevaluation on reading or listening and score changed.

Regards,
Kamlesh

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi folks,

I just received my results today I'm short of 0.5 from reaching CLB 9, I got 6.5 in reading.

I would like to know did anyone applied for reevaluation on reading or listening and score changed.

Regards,
Kamlesh
There is very less probability of change of band in Reading and Listening section because the answer is either correct or incorrect.

People make a few mistakes like writing True/False instead of Yes/No or 1,2,3 instead of roman numbers.

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
There is very less probability of change of band in Reading and Listening section because the answer is either correct or incorrect.

People make a few mistakes like writing True/False instead of Yes/No or 1,2,3 instead of roman numbers.
I believe I haven't made any mistake with true, false or the numbers other than that could there be any chance.

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
None that I know of since reading & listening is purely objective. It is just right or wrong unlike in speaking or writing where other checker may have different point of view as oppose to other.
Ok buddy, I saw someones comment from past where his complete 1 band increased in reading after reevaluation while I know it's very rare.