walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellows,

I dicovered that my gender was typed incorrectly in my ielts certificate. There is no time to get a new one since 31 Dec is approaching.

Your thoughts please!!!!!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
there is no time left,
Send as it is, and attach a cover letter stating that you are in progress to get it changed.

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro,

I already sent it without the cover letter. They can check if it's not fake, I hope!

Fingers crossed. ;D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
walidcanada said:
Bro,

I already sent it without the cover letter. They can check if it's not fake, I hope!

Fingers crossed. ;D
Best of Luck!!
I hope it would be fine.

tanvir.adnan

Dec 30, 2014
Dear ,

first time in IELTS i got the minimum requirement CLB-7, but that did not allowed me to score 67 as from IELTS i got 18 points, I sit for the exam again and my result came on 24th December, this time i managed to get get 19 and with this result my score comes 67 now. But i already sent my pappers with the old result on 23rd december as the time was running out. i want to send my new result too. can any one help me, who to send a single document as my new IELTS result.

thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvir.adnan said:
Dear ,

first time in IELTS i got the minimum requirement CLB-7, but that did not allowed me to score 67 as from IELTS i got 18 points, I sit for the exam again and my result came on 24th December, this time i managed to get get 19 and with this result my score comes 67 now. But i already sent my pappers with the old result on 23rd december as the time was running out. i want to send my new result too. can any one help me, who to send a single document as my new IELTS result.

thanks
They won't accept your new results - they will only use your first result and therefore your application will most likely be refused.

You should keep your new result and apply next year.

This is why to never send your application if you don't have 67 points - now you'll have a "refusal" under your name.

tanvir.adnan

Dec 30, 2014
Do not worry dear, be optimist. My question was, does anybody know how to send a single document? I never asked it will be rejected or not....!!!! What if I made a mistake or I forgot a document which does not carry any point? I just want to send my document. Accepted or rejected will be decided while they will have all my particulars’ in hand, right? There is always an exception… !!! though that cannot be an example.

By the way, if anybody know how to send a single DOC to CIC, please let me know.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
tanvir.adnan said:
Do not worry dear, be optimist. My question was, does anybody know how to send a single document? I never asked it will be rejected or not....!!!! What if I made a mistake or I forgot a document which does not carry any point? I just want to send my document. Accepted or rejected will be decided while they will have all my particulars' in hand, right? There is always an exception... !!! though that cannot be an example.

By the way, if anybody know how to send a single DOC to CIC, please let me know.
In India they make exceptions because of corruption.. you are dealing with Canada, no such luck! If an application is not complete, it will returned. It is either 100% right or nothing. You may want to get used to this system.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvir.adnan said:
Do not worry dear, be optimist. My question was, does anybody know how to send a single document? I never asked it will be rejected or not....!!!! What if I made a mistake or I forgot a document which does not carry any point? I just want to send my document. Accepted or rejected will be decided while they will have all my particulars' in hand, right? There is always an exception... !!! though that cannot be an example.

You may update your application by sending in additional documents after they email your file number (AOR) to you.

But as I stated - since you've included an ineligible test result with your application, you won't be given a file number.

No exceptions will be made