Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Folks, I wrote test in London,ON..on 26th Oct. I am good with listening, reading and interview. But Not confident with the writing as I lost some time going to answer "NATURE CALL" :(
So couple of mistakes I made.
1. Didn't read the 1st essay question properly. Misinterpreted the question that "I am leaving the job and I need to describe to my friend on why I am leaving and describe new job and recommend him to join the new company", but I should be talking about recommending my friend to take over my current job.
- BTW, realized my mistake and half way through the writing I changed my position and recommended the job for him to take over explaining that my manager will still favour person of his type as they are from same place etc..as I had no option to erase and write as I lost so much time:( & also no time to describe job.

2. On the 2nd essay to write about "wedding and whether it has become expensive compare to past". No time to complete the conclusion statement and I had to abruptly end the essay.

I wonder what would I get in writing...I am looking for band 6 .....Any thoughts?