+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS (GT) - 1st Nov experience in READING MODULE

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

Hope u all have done well in IELTS exam on 1st Nov. This thread is share your exp'sin READING MODULE .

1). In section of GT Reading Module, where the topic was about NHS Medical and we need to match the appropriate sentence to paragraph.
So here 1 para will repeat for 2 question. Any of the guys have idea which para was that which repeated twice for the given question from 1-7 in section -I ?????Please share ur marked answers.

My answer: I guess it was para 3 which repeated for 2 questions. One question was related to COST.

2). In section -II :- which about blanks (write No more than 4 words) . In this section there was a question about:

Which computer course has mention for self business ........
so in Paragraph it was mention that :- Financial and Accounting principles or --------smthng------ web.

Here i have written answer as Accounting principles.... is this answer right? or was the answer WEB ?

please share ur answers guys..............

3). In section -III last section of READING:- I faced this section very difficult and have have done in 20 mins. This section i attempted on a guess. This section was about preservatives in food, drinks etc.....

Did any 1 remember in section -III , how many questions were there? is the question from 27 to 40 or from 28 to 40 ?

In T/F/NG:- The first question i marked was NG. rest of them i marked as a guess.

PLSSSSSSS SHARE UR ANSWERS AND DOUBTS..............................

itskalyanram

Aug 2, 2014
Hi All,

In the Writing test where the section has the T/F/NG, I have written the T/f/NG in the answer sheet instead of full forms. Please confirm if this will hamper my marks?

Thanks,
Kalyan.

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes u will not get marks for short answers, U need to write in full as TRUE, FALSE NOT GIVEN. Your marks will be deducted.