+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General module - reference materials for practice

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts

Can someone suggest me some reference materials, books for the general test writing modules. Any links are also welcome. The Cambridge ielts 8 doesn't provide any tips and tricks on writing.

I a, about to start preparing for my exams and will always be grateful for your guidance.

Thnx for help

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to torrentz.eu and download IELTS all books + audio included. start from the latest book and work your way up ti book 1. I'm sure, You'll score atleast 7 if you just do those 8 books.

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
niravk said:
Hello experts

Can someone suggest me some reference materials, books for the general test writing modules. Any links are also welcome. The Cambridge ielts 8 doesn't provide any tips and tricks on writing.

I a, about to start preparing for my exams and will always be grateful for your guidance.

Thnx for help
SOME info available in below link...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t264510.0.html

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
the_lion said:
Go to torrentz.eu and download IELTS all books + audio included. start from the latest book and work your way up ti book 1. I'm sure, You'll score atleast 7 if you just do those 8 books.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, I'm still looking for some good material. I need at least band 7 in all modules.

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
the_lion said:
It is not a very good choice to start stealing in the very beginnig of immigration process.