+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expiring this May22,2010.....is it still valid for submission at the CIO

jody77

Apr 6, 2010
I am a filipina nurse and I have taken the IELTS last may22,2008 and it will be expiring this May22,2010.I am submitting my application this April 20 to the CIO.Is my IELTS result still valid for submission at the CIO office or should I take the test again? And should I submit the original copy of the IELTS result to the CIO in Nova Scotia?I have learned from this site that we need to submit IELTS result at the time of submission of application to the CIO.... I am from the Philippines.Thanks! ;D

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
jody77 said:
I am a filipina nurse and I have taken the IELTS last may22,2008 and it will be expiring this May22,2010.I am submitting my application this April 20 to the CIO.Is my IELTS result still valid for submission at the CIO office or should I take the test again? And should I submit the original copy of the IELTS result to the CIO in Nova Scotia?I have learned from this site that we need to submit IELTS result at the time of submission of application to the CIO.... I am from the Philippines.Thanks! ;D
Well in my opinion you should retake the exam b/c you will have to submit it to your local visa office as well and I don’t think they will accept the expire result.

I think you should post it on forum and ask seniors about it I hope you will find more good anwers.
Best of luck