+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS exam result delay

astroengineer

Jan 24, 2015
I took my IELTS exam on 28th March 2015, i was expecting result today(13th day). But unfortunately i got following message from British council,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We refer to your IELTS test of March 28, 2015 at Bangalore.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from April 24, 2015.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.
In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.
Please accept our apologies for this delay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my other friend who took exam on same day got his results. Anybody faced similar issue in the past please help!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astroengineer said:
I took my IELTS exam on 28th March 2015, i was expecting result today(13th day). But unfortunately i got following message from British council,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We refer to your IELTS test of March 28, 2015 at Bangalore.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from April 24, 2015.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.
In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.
Please accept our apologies for this delay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my other friend who took exam on same day got his results. Anybody faced similar issue in the past please help!
Just like what it says - wait until the 24th and you'll get your results.

Don't think too much over it