+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts do it on purpose?

Mike0810

Jun 5, 2010
Hi folks,

What do you think would be the reason why the Ielts taker didn't get a high scores?

Is it because they didn't study hard or the Ielts organization did it on purpose?

Feel free to share your ideas.
Thanks,
Mike

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Mike0810 said:
Hi folks,

What do you think would be the reason why the Ielts taker didn't get a high scores?

Is it because they didn't study hard or the Ielts organization did it on purpose?

Feel free to share your ideas.
Thanks,
Mike

Because they don't have a very good ability in English? Blaming the IELTs organization for an applicants failure, just won't fly.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
PMM is absolutely right. if they study hard and with full concentration and aim of getting higher scores, no body can stop them.

regards

Last-Illusion

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
I am preparing for my Test GT on June 26th- in one of the cambridge book which i Have it with me" have a question regarding (essay) "Genetics" ; how many of us know about it !

In my opinion, writing an essay is bit of a problem, in a sence , if u dont know /or familiar with the subject than what/how can u write or expres yurself in writing -THOUGH writing english isnt a difficult.so I guess writing module do lowers your score.

thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last-Illusion said:
I am preparing for my Test GT on June 26th- in one of the cambridge book which i Have it with me" have a question regarding (essay) "Genetics" ; how many of us know about it !

In my opinion, writing an essay is bit of a problem, in a sence , if u dont know /or familiar with the subject than what/how can u write or expres yurself in writing -THOUGH writing english isnt a difficult.so I guess writing module do lowers your score.

thanks
Don't need to be worry too much. Just try to avoid any grammatical mistakes, structure of the essay should be fine, & length is maintained. Every thing will go fine.

Be relaxed during exam................. is the key of success :)

Best wishes,

Last-Illusion

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
I APPEARED ON ielts test on 26th june and speaking test on 28th. It was easy but due to time constraint it becomes tuff.people who say they got good scored but didnot prepared for the test at all .... makes me laugh..

it does need practice.