+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS And PCC Related Doubts

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
HI Dear Friend

Your help in previous querries has been grt.

I had some more doubts.

1)For IELTS -I am a Prinicpal Applicant and Along wth me My wife is Joint Applicant

My question -Do we have to produce IELTS Scorecard as a proof of language assessment for both (Principal or Joint)or for only prinicpal applicant that is me will be enough as this is not specified clearly.

2)For Police CLearance Certificate

Do we have to produce PCC for both (Principal or Joint)or for only prinicpal applicant that is me will be enough as this is not specified clearly.

Please help me out guys.

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
Raj_Zain said:
HI Dear Friend

I had some more doubts.

1)For IELTS -I am a Prinicpal Applicant and Along wth me My wife is Joint Applicant

My question -Do we have to produce IELTS Scorecard as a proof of language assessment for both (Principal or Joint)or for only prinicpal applicant that is me will be enough as this is not specified clearly.

Do we have to produce PCC for both (Principal or Joint)or for only prinicpal applicant that is me will be enough as this is not specified clearly.

Please help me out guys.

dear..
i think u have not read the detailed document ..how to submit forms

IETLS is only must for principal applicant.
POLICE certificates are must for Principal applicant and spouse.

good luck

u applying from india >?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Zain said:
HI Dear Friend

I had some more doubts.

Please help me out guys.
Check the link below on PCC and IELTS: You, your spouse and all dependents above the age of 18 are required to submit PCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp

You will notice that for IELTS they have mentioned only "You" whereas for PCC they have explicitly mentioned "You, your spouse and dependent children".

Mitali