+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 8th April Test Takers - Anyone received Hard Copy in Toronto yet ?

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
Did anyone who appeared for 8th April'2017 IELTS in Canada Toronto receive the Hard Copy / Mailed Copy of your results ?

The results were out on 21st April and it's already been 3 working days for Canada Post since then. I believe inside Toronto, it shouldn't take so much of time to receive the copies even if it's Regular Post (and not courier).

I have submitted my EE profile based on the score and TRF# flashed online. Now I am kind of worried if my TRF mail copy is lost in between !

Please let me know if anyone's in the similar situation or generally how much time it takes to receive the hard copy.

--
PK !

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Yes, They sent out an email, you can collect it from the same address where you gave the Exam. I already took it from them directly.

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
Spectrum90 said:
Yes, They sent out an email, you can collect it from the same address where you gave the Exam. I already took it from them directly.
Thank you for the response dear. They have not sent any email to me as such. It's been 4 working days since and it doesnt take so much of time to deliver within Toronto does it ?!

I'm wondering whether I should request for 1 additional TRF (which is without fee if requested within 1 month of the test date) and this time by courier instead of general post :-[

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
It is better call them and ask them what happened or they can provide with the tracking number. Also you can go to the same place and ask them why you didn't receive it yet?

Usually it takes 5-7 business days to get delivered.

Reactions: prerna4rishav