+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTs 25-March-16 - results.Urgent help needed for writing remarking

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hey guys,

Today I received my results and I was really frustrated after seeing my results.This is my second attempt.

Previous score: L/R/W/S : 8.5/7/7/6
Current score : L/R/W/S : 9/7/6.5/7

Shall I apply for remarking for Writing task alone.But I am not 100% sure that my writing score will be increased after remarking. Please suggest guys..Increase 0.5 will change my life completely.

More over, I was expecting 9 in reading and around 8 in listening as I know I did few mistakes in listening. But my results are vice versa.Are my results loaded wrongly and will my results changes in TRF form.

I m really confused what to do now..Is it worth trying for remarking? Please help

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
I've made an EOR it took 7 weeks, the results came back the same, but to be fair... the results were already withheld for quality by IELTS Investigation team and that means they check the results again xD, so it was kinda dumb of me to send it for EOR.

Now if you can:

• afford more than 50% of the exam's fees
  • wait of 6-8 weeks

Then do the EOR and take another exam as well (you can't risk the the EOR coming back after such a long wait with the same result, right?)

If you didn't know already, you can state in the EOR form that you only want them to recheck a certain part of the exam, in your case that would be Writing, they would only check that and keep the rest the same.

If money and/or time is tight with you, I would highly suggest you take another exam and forget about the EOR.

Regards,

darkven91

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received my score for 25/3/2017:

L 8
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

I missed CLB 9 by 0.5 band in writing , really upset as this is my 4th attempt. I am going to reevaluate it since it is not reading or listening so there is a little chance or may be very little but who knows!

By doing this you are only gambling on one result, by sitting the exam again which is also preferable if you can afford you are gambling the 4 modules again.

I feel your frustration , I am in the same pool too :(