+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 21st June- Karachi AEO

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hello,
I am appearing in GT IELTS exam on subjected date. Is any one here in the forum appearing on same date?. If yes please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
me tooo.. and I m so nervous

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hello you both. Youboth are from Khi? What books are you following?
Why you are appearing in IELTS? Immmigration purpose?
What about your reading ? Seems to be a nightmare :'(

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Reading is a nightmare if u doin academic otherwise its a piece of cake. .. I hv done all ielts books frm 1 to 9 all books available on torrentz im worried abt writing as thy always give less marks evn if u so confident abt it

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
Hey frz i m also going to Reattempt ielts on 21st june at british council.
Can u plz pm me ur contact no for conversation practice ....
I attempted on a10th May for immigration i need atleast 6 in each component.
I faced pure badluck in my case.

Writing 7.5
Reading 6.5 (although i missed section 3 due to mismanagement of time... 8 questions)
Listening 6 (missed about 6 questions)
Speaking 5.5 :'( :'( :'( ( ib just messed up due to ielts examiner)

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
I just put extensive vocab, phrases n idioms along with a clear description of the topic.

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Any tips on reading?
General reading last section seems to very tough or you can say due to short of time it is hard to find answers in a short time.
Looking for tips on reading especially.

we " the group" could select a topic and write on it.. In this way, we will able to see the way our writing is and viceversa.
thanks

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
BQ said:
Hello you both. Youboth are from Khi? What books are you following?
Why you are appearing in IELTS? Immmigration purpose?
What about your reading ? Seems to be a nightmare :'(
me taking General training test in Dubai.. and for immigration purpose..

exactly seems nightmare

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
lets do it writing essay task 2 ,

Decision Can be made quickly or they can be made after careful thoughts. Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? The decision made quickly are always wrong. use reasons and specific examples to support yr answer

about reading mostly answer exist in first sentence just read the question first and underline the word to focus on while reading , also try to predict the situation like is the place , person, thing or number they are trying to find out about that helps

for books download u torrant and go on torrantz.to and type IElTS there will be a folder for approx 6.39GB just download it it include a lot of material u need. all all books of ielts from 1 to 9 and other books too

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Thank you for the topic.
I have completed section two in 30 minutes. As i jotted down on computer so defintely spelling mistakes were corrected by MS word automatically. Please comment if any one can.

In our lives decisions always play a vital role as our future depends on the decisions which we do either it is a decision about our studies, marriage or immigration to another country. In this essay, I am going to write that decisions could be made quickly or also after careful thoughts and both have its advantages and disadvantages.

Firstly, decisions which are made quickly are sometimes wrong and for the whole life you will feel regretted. I have seen many of my friends who don’t take advices from their parents and take rush decisions like for .e.g. for the university courses to be enrolled in. When they join the course they are not able to understand a single thing and then their life is miserable as they cannot revert back. It is very important that when you decide something about your career or something which is related to your family then careful thoughts, advices must taken from your seniors or parents.

Flip side of the coin, people take decisions after careful thoughts are always in a profit and they feel relax. One of my friends was planning to study abroad and he applied in so many places like USA, CANADA. He stayed in touch with his mentors and his cousins who were already studying in Canada and USA. He approached them many times, took their advice what to study and where to apply, finally, after careful thoughts and consideration he applied to Canada. He is well-settled now and is very happy as he is a successful business man.

A very reasonable example is that even when our children’s asks for to buy something which we feel is wrong for them we always take a sensible decision that not to buy for them considering the merits and demerits of it. Look at our politicans they even think thousands of time when they take decision about our country as one wrong decision can destroy billions of people.

A recent survey in USA was conducted on the cited topic where it was proved that people who do quick decisions are not successful as compared to people who take decisions after careful thoughts.

To sum up, I strongly believe that decisions taken in a rush are always wrong and it leaves negative impact on our lives. We must take decisions in calm and relax way so that we should enjoy our life, stay happy and be successful.

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Although yr essay was really good and descriptive one thing is alarming its abt 404 words instead of 250 to 270 ... will that be a problem ?

plz check mine as i am having same issue and try to shrink it to 300 approx words

Decisions are always the crucial part of a task as its leads to either success or failure of an objective, therefore people always strangle when dealing with this kind a situations, some people are brave enough and optimistic to make a quick and bold decisions whereas some individuals prefer extensive research before come to a consideration to make a decision.
Well what I believe it all depends on a particular situation weather it requires a quick response or it needs a careful consideration, situation such as based on daily routine tasks are less risk involvement e.g who is going to pick kids from school , out today we going to eat out today or today I am going to focus on presentations rather than assignments etc for such decisions there isn’t need of brainstorming.
However moving abroad, changing career profession, hiring and firing an employee are not possible by just taking instant decision it definitely required a careful consideration as it involved a high risk taking factors that can change individual life as a whole and the impact would be at macro level .
I myself was engage in a particular decision that had a huge impact directly on my career and my family prospective when I decided to moving abroad that decision almost took a year to finalize as I knew it would be a disaster if Its get wrong on any stage . So due to my extensive research and efforts my decision was empowered with success. On the other hand same decisions could have less riskier for those who have a strong and sound background financially which encourage them for quick move without thinking of consequences.
By saying this it has a clear meaning that taking quick decision have more probability to get not a favorable outcomes rather than careful considered decision on top of that it all depends on individual circumstances.

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
GreatShaz.
The way you started the introduction was really good.

I have gone through IELTS books and in many essay i have noticed things like..firstly, secondly, however, to sumup..but couldnt find anything similar in your's
Rest i believe was perfect.

PS: thank you for the comments on my essay and really it a alarming sign, essay shall not be more then 270 words aprox.
thanks