+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was separated from my husband when I was a student. I have been separated from my husband b

vhoraaleena

Jul 28, 2024
my husband came here to Canada when i was a student I applied for a spousal dependent visa for him and he came here when I was a student but I was separated from my husband when I was a student. I have been separated from my husband before applying for post post-graduation work permit. I wrote separated and did not apply for my husband. I applied for pr as a single applicant wrote divorce as applied for divorce but the divorce is not finalized yet, I completed 1 year of separation and applied in court, and submitted the divorce application in pr file. can my husband claim for pr after I will get pr? Is it possible he will apply on his own and claim for pr without my consent? is it possible? I am concerned because I got my portal 1 request and the final decision of divorce was not finalist. Is he able to do fraud and apply for pr on my base? if he would what are the documents he needs? I applied separately for PGWP. He is not willing to sign the divorce paper and also I do not want to sponsor him. Please help me with my questions.