+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I paid RPRF but I'm asked again to pay it

Math Guy

May 20, 2023
Hi!

As mentioned in the title. I was recently asked to pay RPRF after everything is done (I forgot to pay it earlier). I paid the amount and even uploaded the receipt but 1 week after that, I got a reminder that I need to pay the RPRF and upload the proof. So I uploaded it once more. Has anyone ever experienced something? I'm scared that my application might be delayed or rejected in case I'm missing something. I'm not sure why I received a reminder when I've already done the work.

Also, if anyone knows, how long do I have to wait before it's accepted and they ask for my Passport?

Thank you!

Jun 8, 2023
Hi!

As mentioned in the title. I was recently asked to pay RPRF after everything is done (I forgot to pay it earlier). I paid the amount and even uploaded the receipt but 1 week after that, I got a reminder that I need to pay the RPRF and upload the proof. So I uploaded it once more. Has anyone ever experienced something? I'm scared that my application might be delayed or rejected in case I'm missing something. I'm not sure why I received a reminder when I've already done the work.

Also, if anyone knows, how long do I have to wait before it's accepted and they ask for my Passport?

Thank you!
Hi.. I’m on the same boat. Did you get any reply?