+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need your inputs...I cannot check my status online.

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to check my application status online for how many times now using my UCI and Application Number but to no avail. It always says "we were not able to identify you using the information you provided...". I'm so worried now. The last missing requirement my representative sent to the CIO agent was on the last week of December 2013. I need your knowledge why I can't check my status online. Thank you in advance.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
anna111 said:
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to check my application status online for how many times now using my UCI and Application Number but to no avail. It always says "we were not able to identify you using the information you provided...". I'm so worried now. The last missing requirement my representative sent to the CIO agent was on the last week of December 2013. I need your knowledge why I can't check my status online. Thank you in advance.
My personal experience. I tried several times to check my status and was getting similar message to urs even up till the day I received my PER. I then realised that CIC made a mistake in the spelling of my surname. letter 'e' was replaced with letter 'a'. So it is this erroneous surname I could use to log on. So my point is anything could be the reason just keep an open mind and be positive until u hear from cic. U can send them an email.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
anna111 said:
it could be a system glitch or hopefully they are going to update the status!! let's hope for the best!!