+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need your advice for study permit

Sinan Mersel

Dec 5, 2016
Hello guys;

I'm Sinan, was born in 1987 in Istanbul/Turkery. I graduated from Galatasaray High school and Istanbul University department of translation and interpreting in French. I started University in 2007 , however due to some personal issues including economic ones I had to freeze my registration and make a living. I had worked in several places until my graduation and also set up my own business and run it for a while.
So far I have worked in Turkish Economy Bank for a year, then in my own restaurant which I run for 3 years, for Capamarka Group as a restaurant manager for 2.5. After that, I founded 2 fast food brands with my father and of my own and sold them after a year which was followed by my decision to graduate from University, in 2016 I finally graduated.
I assume Cullinary Management program is perfect for me related to their curriculum. My IELTS score overall 6.0 no less band 5.5.
I wanted to know if i am elligible for study permit.( I have 100K CAD to cover my tuition and living expenses)