+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need work parmit temporary in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need a job.i need work parmit
No jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
I need a job.i need work parmit
I understand that you are looking for a job in Canada and a work permit. Here are some tips to help you get started:
  1. Do your research. Before you start applying for jobs, it is important to do your research and understand the different types of work permits available in Canada. There are work permits for temporary foreign workers, international students, and people who are already in Canada. You will need to choose the type of work permit that is right for you.
  2. Network. One of the best ways to find a job in Canada is to network with people who are already there. Talk to your friends, family, and colleagues and see if they know of any job openings. You can also attend industry events and meet people who work in your field.
  3. Use online resources. There are many online resources that can help you find a job in Canada. You can search job boards, company websites, and government websites. You can also use social media to connect with people who are hiring.
  4. Be prepared to relocate. If you are serious about finding a job in Canada, you may need to be prepared to relocate. This means being willing to move to a different city or province. It is also important to be aware of the cost of living in Canada.
  5. Be patient. It may take some time to find a job in Canada. Don't get discouraged if you don't find a job right away. Keep applying for jobs and networking with people. Eventually, you will find a job that is right for you.
Here are some websites that you can use to find jobs in Canada:
  • Indeed.ca

• LinkedIn

• Glassdoor

• Monster

• Workopolis
I hope this information is helpful.